Monday, January 25, 2010

Cricut

I've been researching cutting machines since our November show in VA. We had a swag there for decoration and more people asked us to buy it than any other article we were selling. So, we came to the conclusion that a swag was something we needed to sell in the future. But in order to make a swag we needed a cutting machine that would cut fabric. And that is what started our search. Which has now ended with the Cricut Expression.

I have yet to purchase the needed blade for cutting fabric but I am so far very impressed with all of it's many features. I have tried to cut fabric and it has worked on smaller projects. Those with more detail were not as crisp. Paper projects have been a breeze with the machine.

I started using it this weekend at a scrap mania. Savanna's birthday is coming soon and homemade invites are a must. I chose the Songbird cartridge for this event and Courtney helped me with starting details. I will post more as our details progress....like favors!!



All in all, this machine has been fun so far. Tackling the cutting fabric aspect might prove to be more difficult but I will give details for that as well.

It's been a wonderful Monday here is ATL. I hope you are all enjoying your day as much as I am.

No comments: